Vibato, LLC, the only provider of the fixed-price, best-practice, modular approach to meeting Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and SAS-related compliance requirements, is hiring! We are a rapidly growing software and services business with a large portfolio of clients located all over the world. We are in need of an experienced Sarbanes-Oxley tester to join our team to help service our wonderful clients!
REQUIRED PAST EXPERIENCE INCLUDES (please do not apply if you do not meet the following criteria):
* At least 1 year working in the audit department of one of the Big 4 (PwC, KPMG, E&Y, or Deloitte) ideally working as external audit for SOX-related projects.
* Audit work must have been in the finance department - this is not an IT audit job.
* Expansive experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc).
* Strong work ethic and willingness & ability to travel with short notice; potentially internationally (you should already have a passport available).
* This is NOT a 9-5 job. We often work weekends and will expect the same out of the person hired for this job.
* Dedication to customer satisfaction - we NEVER deliver just good enough - you must be willing to go the extra mile and deliver on all promises made.
* Deductive reasoning skills.
* Ability to at least type 50 words per minute.
* At least 4 strong references - 2 must be from the Big 4 experience.
* Ability to pass a background check (educational, criminal, and drug) including credit score check.
* Understanding that you will not be allowed to own our client's stock due to independence requirements.
* All work will either be in the Petaluma office or at the client's location. You will not be allowed to work remotely.
* BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Math, or similar.
* Graduate degree
* CPA, CFE, or similar
* Ability to speak and write Mandarin or Italian
* Some IT audit experience
The right person would have a significant opportunity for growth within our Company. We are looking for long-term, dedicated employees who want to join our fun and exciting Company!
We are open to 1099 or W-2. Part-time may be considered. Please send your salary history and requirements, resume, and references to email@example.com. No phone calls please.