February 18, 2010
Vibato Releases SOX Basic® for Small Companies
Vibato, a provider of Sarbanes-Oxley and SAS-related compliance solutions, has announced the release of SOX BASIC for small companies, delivering a size-specific SOX implementation to smaller reporting companies in just one day.
SOX BASIC is designed specifically for companies with fewer than 25 employees, or who need fewer than 20 internal controls to meet their compliance requirements. SOX BASIC includes the following key features:
- Support, including consulting time to perform the implementation and to help set up a controls testing plan;
- Risk assessment, measuring both quantitative and qualitative factors for determining in-scope processes and identifying the high-risk areas of the business;
- Segregation of duties analysis, analyzing 304 unique segregation conflicts, and identifies the specific resources affected along with suggested remediation strategies;
- Integrated testing and documentation, including test plans and every policy, checklist, form, and other documents necessary to execute each control as written; and
- Control matrix, supporting up to 20 predefined best-practice controls available from the 17 process cycles currently offered by Vibato, covering all key areas of the business.
SOX BASIC is also available for licensing by financial services and public accounting and consulting firms looking for a different approach to assisting their existing and potential clients with their compliance objectives.
Posted by: jjaeger @ 12:24 pm