- Five years elapse from the IPO date
- Company produces more than 1 billion in gross revenue
- Company issues more than 1 billion in non-convertible debt within a 3-year period
- Company reaches accelerated-filer status (>$700MM public market float)
Open Offer to Mitt Romney & Newt Gingrich: I would pay you each $10,000 to hold a 1 hour publicized debate with me about Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404(a), (b), and (c).
Let's speak seriously about this issue.
Tags: Internal Controls, Sarbanes-Oxley Articles & Information, Announcements, 404, 404 audit, Non-accelerated filer 404(b) information, SOX Basic®, SOX Compliance Made Simple, Wall Street Reform, Sarbanes-Oxley Training, risk management, Sarbanes-Oxley, Internal Control Education
We thought we'd share this interesting question:
From Ignacio (Iggy) F.
• Can you provide an opinion about SOX and Latin America. I need information for a personal project related to companies listed on the NYSE and what are their main concern of these companies related to corporate governance & SOX. Thanks!! iggy
From Barney Frank just now....oh, this will be an interesting year! This is still early but the ramifications could affect the Sarbanes-Oxley 404(c) permanent reprieve for non-accelerated filers which could cause a need for external audit to review the internal controls of all public companies...we will keep you posted.
Join us for our SSAE 16 Webinar Series
Due to large demand, Vibato has access more dates for our complimentary webinar on how to review your vendors internal control by using their SSAE 16 document (formerly known as SAS 70).
Tags: Internal Controls, Sarbanes-Oxley Articles & Information, Compliance tools, 404, 404 audit, SSAE 16, Sarbanes-Oxley Training, compliance, internal control, SAS 70, Internal Control Education, internal control tips