You are cordially invited to the Vibato Webinar Series, How to Perform a Financial Risk Assessment being held on Wednesday, August 3, 2011 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT.
There is no charge for this event.
- Title: How to Perform a Financial Risk Assessment
- Presenter: Teresa Bockwoldt
- Cost: Free
- Date: Thursday, August 3, 2011
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
- Description: In less than 1 hour, learn from Teresa Bockwoldt, MST, MBA and Co-Founder of Vibato, LLC how to use your balance sheet and income statements to assess risk at your organization based on financial measurements. This information will help you manage your internal and external audits, control audit scope, and understand areas of potential concern within your company.
Time will be allocated for discussion with the instructor and participants at the end of the webinar.
Vibato, LLC is a leader in innovative and cost-effective internal controls implementation and maintenance solutions, designed to meet the legislative and industry requirements specified in the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act of 2002 and SAS 104-115 for public, private and non-profit companies.
Our revolutionary new approach allows you to establish and manage effective internal controls, reduce audit costs, and mitigate business risk for a fraction of the cost and effort of traditional approaches.
This approach has been tested across organizations of all sizes and industry profiles with the same results - successful assessment, documentation, and remediation of all internal controls, reduced control counts, and reductions in audit fees and durations.