Brought to my attention from a friend: Will Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This would be a good training for those interested in compliance/security issues.
*** please feel free to forward to colleagues ****
On behalf of Cisco IronPort, I am writing to invite you (and colleagues) to a web security webcast on THURSDAY, June 24, 11–11:45 a.m. PT.
To REGISTER: Cisco IronPort Web Security Webinar
APPLIANCE -- The Cisco IronPort™ S-Series Web Security Appliance is the industry’s first and only secure web gateway to combine acceptable-use-policy (AU P) controls, reputation filtering, malware filtering, data security, and application visibility and control on a single platform to address these growing risks.
BUSINESS ISSUE -- The Cisco IronPort S-Series helps organizations address the growing challenges of both securing and controlling web traffic whether their employees are tethered to a corporate LAN or sitting in an airport on their smartphones.
BENEFITS -- Learn how Cisco IronPort S-Series can:
- Consolidate a vendor while continuing to use a best-of-breed, industry-leading product;
- Find out how Cisco’s web security product integrates seamlessly with your existing Cisco infrastructure;
- Have the power of choice—On-Premise appliances, in the cloud or a combination of both;
- Protect remote users while browsing regardless of whether they are on local network or traveling;
- Exert control over SaaS applications just like they were local applications.
EVALUATION -- Join us for a 45-minute webcast to find out if you should take advantage of a free evaluation.
By way of background, BEAR Data Systems is a SF-based IT consultancy, and a Gold Certified Cisco partner. We offer services in security, virtualization, data center services, unified communications, networking, storage, database, and wireless solutions. For more information about Cisco IronPort Email and Web Security: http://www.ironport.com/
William D. Robison
Senior Account Executive
BEAR Data Systems, Inc.